Emergency health disasters can occur when least expected. As evidenced by the readings, it is important to anticipate and prepare for such events.
Develop an Emergency Operations Plan, outlining disaster preparedness for Saudi Arabia to deal with flooding. Review flooding in the Jeddah region for a better understanding of the seriousness and causes of the situation. Below are some websites to help you begin your research:
- Jeddah Flooding, 2009, video
- Saudi Arabia: Top 10 Natural Disasters
- Saudi Arabia: Disaster & Risk Profile
In your plan, be sure to address answers to problems regarding organizing, training, equipping, and correcting efforts to provide effective collaboration. Your plan should meet the following structural requirements:
- 5 pages in length, not including the cover and reference pages;
- Include the following headings:
- Scope and Purpose
- Participation Roles
- Resources Required
- Priorities for Action
- Communication and Dissemination
- Formatted according to APA writing standards
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
- More citation through the text
- Zero plagiarism
- The references not older than 5 years back.