Perform an analysis of an environmental issue.
Prepare a 5- to 8-slide PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes.
Include the following:
- A description of an environmental issue including the cause of the issue and its effects on the environment and people.
- An explanation of how economics and personal lifestyle choice are involved in this issue.
- An explanation of how individuals, communities, and/or governments are working to address the environmental issue.
- Your opinion as to whether the issue is being adequately addressed and suggestions of ways it could be better addressed.
Cite at least 2 outside resources and list corresponding references in APA format.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
- For Local Campus students, these are 10- to 15-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.