https://gpatargeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 0 0 https://gpatargeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 2022-12-10 13:33:202022-12-10 13:33:20Excell Charts
You manage the inventory for a car dealership. Your management would like you to review current inventory on the dealership lot.
Review the Week 2 Data Set. (attached)
Create and calculate the following in Excel®:
- Create a Pie Chart which summarizes colors of the cars in the sample.
- Create a Bar Chart which summarizes the frequency of the models of the cars in the sample.
- Create a Frequency Table for classes of MPG, including Frequency and Relative Frequency for the cars in the sample.
- Calculate the mean Days in Inventory for the cars in the sample.
- Compare that to the median and the mode.
- Highlight the value that would be a better representation of the “typical” price of a car in inventory?
- Calculate the standard deviation of the Days in Inventory for the cars in the sample.
- Calculate the 5 number summary for the suggested retail prices of the cars in the sample. This consists of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th quartile and the IQR.