gcu spd 330 aac presentation | essaywriters4life.com
Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) systems can be used to meet the needs of students with language impairment. There are many forms of AAC and the selection of which AAC to use with a student must be based on their assessment results and discussed with a team of professionals as well as the family.
Design a 10â€15 slide digital presentation appropriate for a schoolwide professional development opportunity on the topic of augmentative and alternative communication systems.
Within your presentation, address the following:
- Definitions of AAC systems
- The three phases of assessment for AAC based on the participation model.
- Features of high tech and lowâ€tech tools and their purposes in the classroom.
- Examples of how to implement AAC to facilitate engagement in learning.
- Advantages of multimodal communication.
- Characteristics of students who typically benefit from AAC intervention.
- Examples of assessment results that indicate students may be ideal candidates for such intervention.
- The role of collaboration between IEP team members, administrators, and family members when choosing the appropriate AAC for a student.
Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenterâ€™s notes.
You may incorporate recommendations from Clinical Field Experience B within your presentation.
Support your work with 3â€5 scholary resources
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.