https://gpatargeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 0 0 https://gpatargeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 2022-12-04 17:00:102022-12-04 17:00:10GDP Unemployment and Inflation Macroeconomic Analysis
GDP Unemployment and Inflation Macroeconomic Analysis
- (10 pts) GDP, unemployment, and inflation
- (5pts) Define GDP, unemployment, and inflation
- (5 pts) Discuss the current levels and trends for GDP, unemployment, and inflation in the U.S. economy
- (10pts) Fiscal and monetary policy
- (5 pts) Define fiscal and monetary policy.
- (5 pts) Discuss the current fiscal and monetary policies and the intended impact on the U.S. economy.
- (30 pts) Indicators
- (10 pts) Describe generally the three types of economic indicators (leading, co-incident, and lagging) and how they might be used by investors.
- (20 pts) Select two of each of the three types of indicators and comment on recent trends and interpretations. (Cite your sources.)
4. (25 pts) Global Economic Developments
Global economics developments, including international trade developments and the health of the economies of other developed countries, also have a major effect on the U.S. economy. Using whatever sources of information and opinions you find useful, describe the likely positive and negative effects of key global developments you have identified. (Cite your sources.)
- (25 pts) Conclusions
Based on your answers to the questions above, what are your overall expectations for the health of the U.S. economy one year from now and three years from now? Set forth your answer in some detail and as though you were providing investment advice to a client.