Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Jana works in a long-term care facility that cares for all types of patients. Jana receives emails from multiple co-workers throughout the day, but today she received the following email from Sean:
I noticed that I DIDN’T receive your monthly report yesterday. I NEED to get it as soon as possible TODAY so that I can finish the final report.
- Explain how Jana might perceive the tone of this email.
- Would she feel that Sean is yelling at her or angry?
- Would she feel that Sean is expressing urgency in the matter?
- Based on your discussion above, do you perceive Sean’s tone to be appropriate or inappropriate?
- As a manager, if you had an employee approach you about their discomfort over the tone of the email, explain how you would address the use of capitalization in an email.