https://gpatargeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 0 0 https://gpatargeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 2022-12-02 00:12:062022-12-02 00:12:06Healthcare Dilemmas Annotated Bibliography
Healthcare Dilemmas Annotated Bibliography
Remember, in your cumulative paper, you will evaluate day-to-day ethical and legal dilemmas and examine cultural, ethical, and legal norms within the health care arena, the purpose of which is to provide you with an opportunity to synthesize various influences that help define ethical and legal behavior in a health care environment.
In Assessment 1, you chose and analyzed an ethical theory, and in Assessment 2, you wrote an outline for your comprehensive paper. In Assessment 3, create an annotated bibliography and reference list as you do the following:
- Research literature that connects ethical theories to the value dilemmas that health care providers confront in the delivery of health care services. Find at least five credible resources.
- Reflect and support your chosen theory by summarizing each resource in four sentences and explaining how you will use it in your cumulative paper.
- Assess how scholarly resources are essential for framing ethical and legal behavior and responsibilities in a health care environment.
- Create a reference list for your selected resources, using proper APA format.
- Length: 3–5 pages, typed and double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point (length excludes title page and reference list).
- References: Cite at least five references. Your references may include both scholarly literature and practitioner sources.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors, scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the profession of psychology.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so.
- APA formatting: Must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting and include a title page and reference list.