Page limit=your report cannot exceed 2 pages Part I
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In the first part of your proposal you describe in a few lines the topic you want to work on. You must state the economic question you are after. Be as specific as you can. A vague question will signal to me that you actually have not made up your mind about your research topic. You must also state the government policies that are related to your proposed work.
For two of your articles/papers, provide a summary, in bullet-form, covering the following eight items:
- a complete citation and a web link.
- justify how the paper/article meets the criteria described in sections II.2.1, II.2.2 and II.2.3 above
- the economic question being investigated in the paper/article
- briefly explain how the paper/article directly relates to your research topic
- specific economic policy(ies) that directly relates to the paper/article
- the data [sources, periods, countries/provinces/states covered, type (observational, experimental)]
- method of analysis used (if multivariate regression, tell me what is the dependent variable and what are
- the paper/article’s main conclusions
the independent variables)
For the other paper/article you plan to review please do the following:
- provide a complete citation and a web link.
- justify how the paper/article meets the criteria described in sections II.2.1, II.2.2 and II.2.3 above.
- briefly explain how the paper/article directly relates to your research topic.