Instructions:In the wake of civil unrest in the US in 2020, many companies began issuing statements on diversity and inclusion. In contrast, President Trump issued an executive order in regards to diversity training. You can view the executive order here: https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-combating-race-sex-stereotyping/
- Analyze at least one corporate diversity statement of your choice using one or more of the 4 ethical perspectives. See the following link for Indiana Tech’s statement as an example.
- In your analysis, be sure to address the following:
- How has the view on diversity and inclusion changed over time and with recent events?
- Include references to legal changes.
- In addition, your paper should address your approach to how to best address diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Submit your completed document using this assignment link.
ReferenceNational Archives and Records Administration. (2020, September 22). Executive Order on Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping. National archives and Records Administration. https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-combating-race-sex-stereotyping/.