Corporate Social Responsibility: Option or Obligation? (minimum 2 pages)
- Provide one argument for and one argument against the notion that all organizations have an ethical and moral duty to engage in CSR. Be sure to integrate definitions, models, and types of CSR to support your argument as well as the potential pros and cons of CSR.
Implementing CSR Initiatives (minimum 4â€“6 pages)
- Identify a real-life example of a successful CSR initiative. Describe at least two factors that did or could have contributed to the success of the initiative and explain why. Be specific.
- Identify a real-life example of a CSR initiative that failed. Describe at least two factors that did or could have contributed to the failure of the initiative and explain why. Be specific.
- Explain how I/O psychology practitioners can help organizations implement successful CSR initiatives. Provide two specific examples to support your explanation.
- Describe two ethical dilemmas and/or legal issues that an I/O psychology practitioner might encounter when helping an organization implement a successful CSR initiative. Explain how you would address each ethical dilemma and/or legal issue. Be sure to incorporate the APA Ethics Code into your response.
The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives (minimum 3-4 pages)
Explain how CSR initiatives impact the following:
- employeesâ€™ and leadersâ€™ ethical behavior within the organization;
- employee well-being, attitudes, and performance;
- the organizationâ€™s reputation and profitability; and
- positive social change.
Use specific examples and CSR literature to support your response.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.