Option #1: Case Study Analysis: Social Benefit or Social Disaster?
Read and respond to a case study to demonstrate your understanding of, and ability to apply, the most important concepts of the module, especially regarding the potential pitfalls of communication media.
Review a case study of Twitter in the 10th edition of the course textbook attached in the Module 5 folder.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In an integrated essay, analyze the case from the perspective of a business organization, providing support for your analysis by replying to each of the following:
- Explain the advantages and drawbacks for organizations using social media to communicate with various employees, customers, or the global communities.
- Describe how communication barriers surface when using social media versus using traditional media.
- Outline specific steps managers should take to be sure they communicate effectively when using social media.
- Explain rules or policies (if any) business organizations should implement for employees using social media after office hours. Be as specific as possible.
- Discuss the communication barriers a manager might encounter when using social media to create an organizational internship program.
- From your recent readings and experiences, suggest guidelines managers and organizations could follow.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Cite a minimum of three scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find scholarly sources.