this should total minimum 1000 words (see below how many words for each question)
NO PLAGIARISM (will be submitted to turnitin)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Demonstrate understanding of the concept of operations functions, supply chain strategy and issues required for a new production design
- Exhibit the factors to determine the production and service processes.
- Create the capacity to write coherent project about actual operation management case studies
Assignment Question(s):(Marks 5)
Nissan Motor Company, Ltd, shortened to Nissan, is a Japanese multinational automaker. Head quartered in Japan, founded 1932. It formerly marketed vehicles under the “Datsun” brand name and is one of the largest car manufacturers –revenue appx $90 billion USD (2007) and Employees 190,000 (2008). Nissan continues its quest to optimize product development and deliver highly innovative technology. Today, in various countries and regions around the world they enjoy a reputation for creating truly innovative vehicles and service programs. With facilities around the world, the Qashqai, Micra, Micra C+C and Note are produced by Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear.
- Answer the following questions on the above case, you should review about this company through secondary available information and use APA style references;
- To learn about how to use APA style reference, please visit the link below:
- Describe the nature of operations management in the organization. In doing this, first describe the operation process of the production system. Second, identify operations decisions and responsibilities. Finally, write a short paper on some of the challenges facing operations management.? (Marks 2) (word count 350-450)
- Evaluate Nissan Motor Company in terms of its emphasis on the operations strategy objectives? What are the order winners and the order qualifiers? (Marks 1) (word count 200-300)
- What is the proper role of the operations function in product design? (Marks .05) (word count maximum:100)
- How to manage production and operation issues in the context of demand uncertainty and fluctuation? (Marks 1) (word count 200-300)
- Suppose that Nissan Motor Company has considering moving from a batch process to an assembly-line process to better meet evolving market needs. What concerns might the following functions have about this proposed process change: marketing, finance, human resources, accounting, and information systems? (Marks 0.5) (word count 100-150).
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
no copy , your words