Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 7th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 05 Marks
1. Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as supply chain management strategies.
2. Demonstrate the ability to understand complex issues pertaining to supply chain integration and strategic supply chain partnership.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should review about these companies through secondary available information. Think about how you can apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Suggest logistics performance priorities for any ONE of the following, explaining why you have come to your conclusions:
1) FLYNAS (A low fare Airline)
2) DOMINOS (A fast food chain)
The Answer should be 3- 4 pages in length including the cover and appendices, with 1″ margins on all sides, double-spacing, and 12 point font. The cover of the report should include title, course code and name, your full name, and your University id number.
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (no more than one page)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools have been applied to achieve the company’s objective.
2. Background information
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Description
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Application of logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools that can be applied
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools can be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
5. Analysis of expected results
– Analyze the expected results of the proposed solution.