Research a federal governmental organization related to healthcare, such as FEMA, FDA, NIH, CDC, or HHS. It is important to note that some federal agencies are interconnected and work collaboratively; therefore, it might be advantageous to compare and contrast roles and responsibilities of your selected organization.
- Describe the organization’s mission. Relate its stated mission to its activities. Include information to address their roles and responsibilities and provide a clear definition as to the charge of the federal agency.
- Select one of the following public health issues and describe 2 –3 important activities of the organization to address the issue: infant mortality rates, reducing heart disease, infectious diseases, or airborne pathogens.
- Examine resources utilization by the organization, particularly resources relevant the selected public health issue.
- Discuss the organization’s effectiveness in decreasing/improving the selected public health issue.
- Introduce 2–3 strategies or an action plan of public health priorities in the twenty-first century to create a healthier nation.
Write a 5-page report about the organization you select. Format the paper in the current APA style and cite sources in the correct format.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
“Place this order or a similar order with Essay Writers 4Life and get an amazing discount”