Topic: “In defense of traditional marriage”
Step One: Evaluate the Argument
- Identify the issue that is addressed in the argument.
- Explain the argument and identify the premises and conclusions.
- Evaluate the argument.
- If the argument has a deductive component, is it valid and sound? Why?
- If the argument has an inductive component, is it strong or weak? Why?
- Remember that arguments often contain both inductive and deductive components. Do your best to identify all the arguments that are used to support the position presented in the piece.
Step Two: Create a Counterargument
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Create a counterargument to the original argument.
- Present premises that support your own position while also pointing out the weaknesses inherent in the original argument. Avoid the use of fallacious reasoning and anecdotal evidence.
- If you are using inductive arguments, make sure that they are strong. If you are using deductive arguments, make sure that they are valid and attempt to provide sound premises.
- Use factual evidence and/or logical support from at least three scholarly sources to support your argument.
- This might require you to play â€œdevilâ€™s advocate.â€ Remember that you do not need to agree with the position for which you argue. You may need to take on an opposing position to your own personal view and argue from that position. Critical thinkers are able to take on opposing perspectives and identify the strongest arguments from those perspectives.
Choose one of the options below to present your argument evaluation and counterargument.
- Written Assignment
- Must be 1100 to 1400 words in length, excluding the title page and reference page(s).
- Must include at least three scholarly sources to support the counterargument.
- Must be formatted according to APA 6th edition style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- This is for informal logics
- the last time I used someone I did not get a very good grade so I am looking for someone who can follow all the directions and use the right format which is APA.