Have to have 5 slides for three different part of my group work
f) When is intraspecific competition most intense in the prey population? (Steven)
g) What are some possible effects on other species? (Steven)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
h) What behavioral data might be inferred from this graph? (Steven)
Resources: University of Phoenix Materials: Intraspecific Competition, and Interspecific Competition
Create a 12- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation that includes the following:
- Explain and provide an overview of intraspecific competition and of interspecific competition.
- How do intraspecific competition and interspecific competition affect populations?
- How do intraspecific competition and interspecific competition drive natural selection and evolution?
- Review the intraspecific competition data in the University of Phoenix Material: Intraspecific Competition.
- How is the predator community affected by low numbers of prey?
- How do high numbers of predators affect the prey community?
- When is intraspecific competition most intense in the predator population?
- When is intraspecific competition most intense in the prey population?
- What are some possible effects on other species?
- Review the interspecific competition data in the University of Phoenix Material: Interspecific Competition.
- What behavioral data might be inferred from this graph?
- What factors might be responsible for the success of the older mothers’ offspring?
- Propose a scenario that might explain the data recorded. How might interspecific competition affect the reproductive success of the cats of various maternal ages?
Include data in the graphs to support your answers.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Reference the student website, as well as any outside sources used.
- For Local Campus students, these are 5- to 10-minute oral presentations accompanied by MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ®presentations with speaker notes. Speaker notes should address what you would say in an oral presentation.
Note: When approaching Learning Team assignments, equal group work is required.
Submit your assignment. [Note: each team may submit ONLY ONE assignment.]
Copyright 2019 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.