Week 10 Case Study 4 – Submit Here
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.Case Study 4: Bank of America’s Corporate Social Responsibility and the Occupy Wall Street MovementDue Week 10 and worth 120 pointsRead the case study titled, “Integrative Case 15: Bank of America’s Corporate Social Responsibility and the Occupy Wall Street Movement,” located on page 471 of your textbook.Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Given the facts of this case, provide your opinion as to whether Bank of America (BoA) is genuinely sincere about corporate social responsibility (CSR) or if it is merely window dressing. Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Recommend three (3) actions derived from the industry-, resource-, and institution-based views that the Board should take in order to avoid having its CSR activities labeled as “window dressing.” Next, speculate on the major effects that these recommendations will have on BoA’s CSR reputation in the short-term and the long-term. Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Outline a plan for Bank of America to respond to Occupy Wall Street based upon one (1) of the four (4) typologies of strategic choices discussed in the textbook. Provide a rationale for your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate corporate social responsibility as a means to create competitive advantages in global markets.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global strategy.
- Write clearly and concisely about global strategy using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
https://gpatargeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 0 0 https://gpatargeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 2022-11-06 17:09:522022-11-06 17:09:52Need help with this question