Assignment 3: Project Performance
Due Week 6 and worth 230 points
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Build on the project from Assignment 2. Ã‚ This assignment consists of two (2) sections:Ã‚
- An MS Project exerciseÃ‚
- A Project Performance paper
You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment for which it is written. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Section 1: MS Project Exercise
Update the project schedule in MS Project to account for the following changes:Ã‚
1. Develop a network schedule for your project using either the arrow diagramming method or the precedence method.
2. Conduct a forward pass, and identify the critical path and total float.
Section 2: Project Performance Paper
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
3. Summarize your project. Note: Your summary should include, but not be limited to, the projectÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s key objectives, projected costs and resources, and high-level timeline.Ã‚
4. Create a responsibility assignment matrix (RAM) for your project, and justify your response.
5. Outline the network schedule for your project. Include a narrative description of your network schedule.
6. Analyze the critical path of your project, and discuss the total float in the project. Next, suggest the primary measures that you would use in order to manage the critical path and reduce the float in the project. Ã‚ Ã‚
7. Determine at least two (2) best practices from the PMBOK textbook that you would apply in order to manage the project schedule. Justify your response.Ã‚
8. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.Ã‚