This is part one of a two part assignment starting with an introductory look at process design and supply chains.
Identify a company with which you are familiar. This could be your place of employment, a car wash, a yard service company, and so forth.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create an MS PowerPoint Presentation in which you describe the current state of your selected company’s supply chain and an identified process.
- Describe the company’s supply chain
- Identify a process internal to the company that you wish to analyze.
- Describe the process internal to the company that you wish to analyze.
- Identify an appropriate design approach for the process you have chosen.
- Create a high-level AS IS process flow chart using an appropriate tool.
- Identify at least one metric to measure the process and its application (how, what, when, and who).
- Use an appropriate tool to collect data for each step of the process.
- PowerPoint includes 4-5 slides with detailed speaker notes.