Are Racial Profiling and Police Discrimination Really Problems? (100 Points)
The media play a huge role in communicating problems with racial profiling and discrimination. Whether claiming excessive use of force, the racial profiling of suspects, or unequal application of the law, the media spotlight is shining on our criminal justice system and calling for change. For this assignment, develop an essay focusing on the following.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify an instance of alleged police discrimination.
- Discuss the details of the incident, including whether the allegation of discrimination was founded or unfounded.
- What role, if any, does police discretion play in racial profiling or discrimination?
- What intervention(s) would you recommend to help reduce racial profiling and discrimination?
Your well-written essay should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length excluding the cover page and reference pages
- Include at least two academic sources
- Be formatted according to APA