Choose a company (current company in a developed country or your own company) and two possible developing countries in different parts of the world where you could relocate.
- In order to make the decision, you will want to conduct an initial investigation of several possible locations. Focus on the:
- Location and description of the country (if it is a large country, you can limit your choice to a specific location)
- Possible resources in the area, including labor and natural resources;
- Availability of transportation for products and materials
- Political conditions in the country
- Culture or cultures in the country
2, Currency and Exchange Rates
Learn about exchange rates and foreign market economy by working through the Khan Academy video tutorials. There are 9 videos in the series.
Make the information into a table that you can easily use later for the infographics and to make your decision.