Submit a 5- to 8-slide PowerPoint presentation, excluding title and References slides, that includes a leadership strategy for translating your vision into organizational success. In your PowerPoint presentation, do the following:
- Create your vision statement.
- Delineate your plan for how you will get others within the organization to adopt it as their own. In your plan, be sure to include the following:
- The organizational change or cultural change model you used as the basis for your plan
- An explanation of the steps you will take to change the culture and how these steps will influence each of the challenges you face
- A brief description of the mitigation plan to address the challenges
Your PowerPoint presentation must contain
a minimum of five scholarly resources on the last slide of the presentation. Additionally, in the Notes section of each slide, you must provide detailed support, including relevant citations, for the bulleted information within the slide. Your resources can be a combination of the Learning Resources used throughout this course and new scholarly resources.
To prepare for this Assignment, reflect on Dr. Craig Marsh’s case study. Consider his challenges as well as his strengths and how you have adopted a model for corporate change. This model should include your organizational change or cultural change model, steps you would take to change the culture, and the dissection and explanation of how these steps will influence each of the challenges you face. Also included will be the mitigation plan to address the challenges, the creation of your vision statement, and a description of how you will translate your vision into measurable objectives. This week you compile these elements into one PowerPoint presentation that is your strategic plan to sell your vision to your organizational team.
Note: Your presentation should adhere to the APA Presentation Template