The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (no more than one page)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools have been applied to achieve the company’s objective.
2. Background information
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Description
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Application of logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools that can be applied
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools can be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
5. Analysis of expected results
– Analyze the expected results of the proposed solution.