Case Study Topic: The Demand for Speech Language Pathologist in North Carolina
Let’s say you are an investor considering re-locating in the NC area. You have heard that NC is a great place for medical advances in the speech language pathology business. Before making your decision to move to the NC area, you need to assess the following information.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What are the graduation rates from all NC Universities in the area of Speech Language Pathology? Take a look at the past 3 years for the top 3 universities.
- What was the average pay for Speech Language Pathologists in NC for 2018?
- Use Excel to show the pay trend in NC for the past 10 years for Speech Language Pathologist?
- What city in NC should his investor re-locate his business and why?
So, make your most convincing case, using the tools of Demand and Supply. Use Excel for your graphs and data collection. The best case will get the best grade.
In general, a case study should include, in order: background on the business environment or entity, description of the given business or entity, identification of a key problem or issue, steps taken to address the issue, your assessment of that response, and suggestions for better business strategy.
Writing a Case Study Analysis
- Read and Examine the Case Thoroughly. Take notes, highlight relevant facts, underline key problems.
- Focus Your Analysis. Identify two to five key problems. …
- Uncover Possible Solutions/Changes Needed. Review course readings, discussions, outside research, your experience.
- Select the Best Solution.
Case Study Length, Format and Presentation. Most case studies are between two-or-three pages and in the range of 500-900 words, although some tend to run longer. Try to aim for three pages, and include one large graphic per page.