The Federal Budget And How It Gets Made Is A Complex And Lengthy Process Federal And State Agencies.
From your local city’s budget, select an agency, program, or departmentin your city, and that appears as a budget item in the city budget you downloaded in Week 3. Assume you are the new budgeting and finance administrator for your local government agency. Your first responsibility is to become familiar with the agency, the budget, program, and capital projects. As the administrator, you will be responsible for analyzing, examining, proposing, and preparing the agency’s budget for the next five (5) years.
Write a four- to five-page paper, titled Part I: The Operating Budget for the (selected Agency/program/Department) in which you separate the content into sections:
- Provide background information about the agency, mission, goals, objectives, departments, and strategic plan. (Title this section Introduction.)
I live in Ridgeland, SC
- Describe the budget of the agency by addressing the following items: (Title this section Budget Overview.)
- Financial Summary, including Revenue and Expenditures
- Department Budgets
- Capital Projects
- Debt Administration.
- Perform a Cost Analysis. (Title this section Cost Analysis.) The costs should include the following:
- Fixed Costs
- Step-fixed Costs
- Variable Costs
- Identify and explain one to two challenges you will have in managing the budget. (Title this section Budget Challenges.)
- Recommend two to three strategies the agency should review regarding new initiatives and budget cuts over the next five years. (Title this section Budget Recommendations.)
- Include the agency’s most recent budget or financial plan.
- Provide the agency’s Website name, URL, and any other sources used to support the assignment’s criteria.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
“Place this order or a similar order with Essay Writers 4Life and get an amazing discount”