APA format, Submit 1,500-word written case analysis of Case #2 “Whole Foods” in accordance with principles of written case analysis as outlined in instructional document “Guide to Case Analysis.” The two cases are very closely aligned, so you may want to review them both before you choose. Be sure to follow the case analysis rubric found below. Upload major project paper on Bb through Safe Assign. Word count does not include charts, graphs, or supporting appendices.
Case analysis rubric
As a standard format for you to use, let me suggest the following steps to perform when evaluating a case:
- Problem Statement – Defining the issue(s) and establish the all the pertinent facts in the case
- Determine the Root Cause(s) of the Problem-How it arose, how it got to this point. This is where the analysis starts.
- Generating alternative solutions: what might be some ways to resolve the problems identified? Propose some alternative solutions and analyzing and evaluate these alternatives.
- Identify the choice – which solution best solves the problem and why (provide some rationale).
- Develop an action plan to /implement your proposed solution: what will it look like to implement the solution, and what steps should be taken?
“Place this order or a similar order with Essay Writers 4Life and get an amazing discount”