The diagnosis of autism spectrum disorders is on the rise. Scientists believe that there are both genetic and environmental factors associated with the development of autism. The CDC has developed a surveillance system (Autism + Developmental Disabilities and Monitoring Network) to track this increase in cases.
Write an essay on Autism.
Use the links below and explain the following:
- The prevalence (DATA) of autistic disorders.
- Signs and Symptoms of Autism
- The screening and diagnosis of autistic disorders
- The possible genetic associations with the occurrence of autism
- The possible environmental associations with the occurrence of autism
- Treatment of autism
CDC – Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Autism Risk Factors: genes, environment, and gene-environment interactions
Watch VideoAutism â€” what we know (and what we don’t know yet) | Wendy Chung
User: n/a – Added: 4/28/14
YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKlMcLTqRLs
You may also conduct your own research to write the essay.
Cite your sources within the body of your paper and include a reference page using APA format.
- The assignment must fully answer all questions using data to support your ideas.
- Cite your sources within the body of your paper.
- The paper should be a minimum of two full pages long not counting your reference page.
- Include references in APA format.
- This assignment will be checked for plagiarism via SafeAssign. It must have less than a 20% match in order to be graded.
- Submit assignment through Blackboard as a word document.
Scoring Rubric (100 Points):
- Research paper answering all required questions with data. (75 points)
- Citations within body of paper using APA format. (10 points)
- Reference page using APA format (15 points)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.