WRITTEN REPORT ASSIGNMENT
PROPOSED DETAILS FOR WRITTEN REPORT
The following is an outline describing the format and content to follow for the Written Report.
FORMAT: (Please put your information in the following order)
1. Title Page (separate page) +
2. Table of Contents (separate page) +
3. ½ page Executive Summary (separate page) +
4. Minimum of 5 full pages of text, maximum of 7 pages; double-spaced- meaning one blank space between lines (including headings and sections), indent at the beginning of paragraphs. Make sure you write in paragraphs, not outline or listing information. +
5. Bibliography- (separate page) Minimum of four sources and they all can be online sources. You may also interview people doing that job now right now for 2 of your sources.
6. Total # of pages will be between 9 – 11 pages.
The theme of this report will be from the following:
BUSINESS CAREER TOPIC – pick a job that you might obtain after you get your degree in a career that you are interested in and research it. This should include: job requirements (education, work experience, licenses, skills), salary, benefits, job duties, employment outlook, and more.