As a recently promoted manager, you are learning about the importance of basing important decisions on good assumptions; you thought you would practice by thinking through some major decisions that have been made and what the assumptions that the decisions were based upon must have been.
Research and find two situations in which decisions were made. For each situation, describe the likely assumptions that were made prior to each decision. Do you feel the decision was a good one? Why or why not?
Please refer to the following multimedia course material(s):
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Unit 2: Assumptions
- Unit 2: Making Good Decisions
- Unit 2: Strategic Market Research Data
- Unit 2: Research Strategy & Proposal Outline
- Unit 2: Methods and Tools for Decision Making
- Unit 2: Decision Making Strategies
- Unit 2: Using Statistics in Business Decisions