final script for your production should, of course, include APA-style citations and references.
You may submit the assignment itself in either of two formats:
Option One: Produce the video segment. You should appear as the correspondent, but you may enlist family and friends to play other parts. You might even take on distinct roles yourself, in a video “selfie” where you consider the alternatives accurately. Kaltura is available in the courseroom, but may use any device or software of your choice, so long as you are able to submit the work to your instructor for grading.
- Communication: Create a video or audio presentation that reports on a contemporary social issue from multiple perspectives.
- Media presentation: Minimum video or audio recording 12 minutes in length, with notes or a transcript to ensure accessibility to everyone. Upload the presentation.
- Resources: There is no minimum number of resources required; however, use your judgment to ensure your topic is thoroughly researched.
- APA guidelines: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.
- Font and font size: Font should be appropriate size and weight for presentation, generally 24–28 points for headings and no smaller than 18 points for bullet-point text.