You are an Emergency Manager in your respective country. A highly infectious influenza strain has been detected. There is a limited quantity of the vaccine to prevent this particular strain of influenza. Discuss your plan for distributing this vaccine. Who receives the vaccine and who does not? How did you come to this conclusion?
Kindly, read the following resources in links below, and try to find other reliable resources to help you answer the questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Do not forget to include the following points (these are not all the points, I just want these points to be included):
- The priority for the available vaccines are for elderly people, children, medical personnel who need to be in a good health condition to help other affected people.
- We need to seek health from humanitarian organizations that have the required vaccines. World Health Organizations (WHO), try to mention other organizations that can help to provide vaccines.
- Also, the establishment of a new effective immunization plan that can reduce the number of people who can be affected by those infectious diseases.
- Please use proper APA format for in-line citation and references
- At least three paragraphs (around 400 words)
- Please include an effective plan and do not forget to include the points I mentioned above