Exceptional Learning and Inclusion
Beginning Your Philosophy of Exceptional Learning and Inclusion
In the introduction forum for this course, you shared one sentence about your vision for creating an inclusive environment for all learners that you will work with. A key piece of being able to bring your vision to life is understanding your foundational beliefs about inclusion and how to incorporate those assumptions when working with learners who are exceptional. Your perceptions about these ideas are the pillars of your philosophy of inclusion and exception learning. For your assignment this week, you will use the information you have learned so far about inclusion to begin building your philosophy.
For your Beginning Your Philosophy of Exceptional Learning and Inclusion assignment, you will create a three- to four-page word document.
In your assignment,
- Explain your intended career path. Make sure to specifically include the age group you want to work with and your work environment (school, library, preschool, etc.) as it will influence your beliefs throughout your philosophy.
- Describe the professional dispositions you possess that influence your beliefs about how children grow, learn, and develop.
- Formulate your definition of inclusion. Make sure to include specific ways that your definition aligns with the age of the diverse learners you will be working with. (toddlers from 1 year old to 4 years old) daycare center
- Explain your perspective on where we are as a nation with creating inclusive environments that meet the needs of exceptional learners. Make sure to bring in specific examples of how policies and laws have influenced current trends for inclusive environments for your chosen career path.
- Summarize the role you feel collaboration should play when supporting exceptional learners in inclusive environments. Make sure that important concepts such as being a critically reflective practitioner, collaborative teaming, and communication styles are included in your summary.
- Include the following based on your Program of Study:
Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Education
Explain how your own experiences have influenced your philosophy of exceptional learning and inclusion
“Place this order or a similar order with Essay Writers 4Life and get an amazing discount”