Final Paper Proposal
his is Final Paper Proposal 750-1,000 words (this is roughly 3-4 pages, double spaced). Make sure you cite all sources and proofread your work. This is a much more formal assignment than the other writing assignments have been, so please treat it accordingly.
Final Paper Proposal/Outline
Please complete (online) by Friday, June 16, an outline/proposal for your final paper that addresses the following items:
- Main Question/Main Claim/Thesis Statement
- You are not required to give your “thesis statement” before actually writing the paper, however, I do need to see that you have a main question, or a main set of questions, and/or a main claim that you plan to argue for.
- What is the central issue? What is the paper about? What do you expect to find, or hope to find?
- What sources will you use? How will you find material to strengthen your argument?
- Provide the full bibliographic information for at least 3 readings, articles, books, etc. in addition to those assigned for the class.
- Road Map
- How will you proceed? What kind of approach will you use?
This assignment is graded (total of 5 raw points), and please keep in mind that I will not accept a term paper from you before I receive one of these outlines/proposals.
It does not need to be long—just a paragraph or two would be fine. But make sure you address the three main items above.
If it’s a satisfactory proposal, then I will provide feedback and give you the go-ahead to simply write the paper (along with a grade). In this case, I won’t require you to make changes and resubmit the actual proposal. If, however, the proposal needs significant enough changes, then I will ask you to resubmit it before proceeding to write the paper. If this is the case, it will be clear in my feedback.
if you would rather choose one of my topics, here is a list of suggestions:
- Discuss your proposed response to problem of having to keep medical costs down, enable more people to have medical coverage, and also retain the innovative quality of the American system. Discuss details, give specifics, and don’t be afraid to be ambitious in your suggestion or proposal. In other words, I’m asking you what your proposed health care system would look like.
- What is justice in the context of medical ethics? In other words, is health coverage an inalienable right? Is equal treatment what’s fair, or should my standing in the community of health care be reflective of my place in society at large? What does an individual have a right to have? Support your claim with evidence, argumentation, and good reasoning.
- Choose either (a) stem cell research or (b) human/animal research or drug trials and talk about the social and ethical implications. Talk about the benefits and drawbacks of the relevant practices as they currently stand, and propose your solution to the complexities. Use detailed arguments and evidence in support of your claims—give evidence, arguments, and exercise good reasoning!
Just to be clear, I would love to see each and every one of you propose your own unique paper topic. You should feel free to write about whatever has grabbed your interest, but I want to make sure no one feels paralyzed in the face of too many options, or too few guidelines.
As always, cite all sources! NO PLIGRASIM
so for proposal, he just need paragraph or two if you want to write more that would be fine, but after he gives me the comment you have to complete it
so the due date for proposal is 16 june
and the final is 21 june
please let me know if you can do it ,to submit it and attache an example for you