For the final part of your course project, you will create a presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint (approximately 10 to 15 slides) of the project you have compiled over the past 4 modules. The presentation should be an overview of the information contained in the project plan. The Final Project PowerPoint presentation should include the synopsis of the following:
- Project Selection
- Work breakdown into the three phases of the project life cycle
- Scope statement
- Communications plan
- Risk analysis
- Project Budget
- Project Schedule
- Resource Plan
- Reconciliation of project tasks as per life cycle phases, process groups and project management knowledge areas.
In addition, you will be submitting your final written project proposal report. Using the templates and plans you have developed over the course, write a final proposal on how you recommend the Annual Convention be planned and delivered. The final report must emphasize Project Management. Your final proposal should be a minimum of 5 pages.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Although your report will include some discussion of the technical nature of the study project, that discussion should be brief and only to provide background about the project. Similarly, avoid lengthy discussion about the histories or backgrounds of companies involved in the project.
The emphasis of the report must be on the “how, what, why, when, who” of the management of the Investigation Project. Avoid lengthy technical discussions, or lengthy discussion about the company history, technical requirements, or details of the actual work done in the project. These are not project management topics.
The purpose of the report is to show the instructor what you have learned from the investigation project about project management. Thus, avoid discussions that could lead to the conclusion that little or nothing additional about project management was learned from the investigation project!
Also, make sure to include the following at the end of the proposal:
- Appendices. Appendices can include any documentation or materials you wish to add to substantiate your report. However, any material you include in the Appendix must be directly referenced somewhere in the body of the report. Do not include material in the Appendices that is not referenced in the report.
- Try to include figures, diagram, tables, charts, etc. in the body of the report. This will make the report more readable and interesting. For example, instead of describing a Gantt chart used in the Investigation Project, include the chart (or part of it) in the report. Show samples of actual schedules, memos, budget reports, etc. These can be included in the body of the report or in the Appendix.
- Professional Quality: Spelling, grammatical, typing or other errors are unacceptable. As are all professional documents, your report will be judged as much for readability and appearance as for content. Carefully proof read the report before submitting it. A poorly written report will receive a lower grade.
- All materials, notes, original documents, etc., should be handed in with the final report. These can be included in a separate file if necessary.
Your submission should follow the essentials of APA (i.e., cover page, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, reference section at the end, in-text citations, etc.).
Once a tutor is selected I will get you all the documents from the previous 4 modules.