Assignment 2: Crowdfunding
Due Week 8 and worth 125 points
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Berk, DeMarzo, and Harford (2018) noted in Chapter 14 this week that The Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act “exempted crowdfunding from the historical restrictions on private equity investments” (p. 439).
- Do a search for crowdfunding in the Strayer library from the last two years and skim the topics that return on the search.
- Adjust the sliders under the peer-review check box to ensure that your results are from the last two years.
- Search for both “crowdfunding” and “crowd funding” to get a wider variety of topics.
- Select a topic from your search and at least two peer-reviewed articles on your subject.
- Check the Peer Reviewed box on the left side of the search results to ensure your article is peer reviewed.
- Next, navigate to a business news website, such as Bloomberg, CNBC, or Marketplace, among others. Locate at least one article within the past 12 months related to crowdfunding on your research topic.
- Write a 900-1200 word paper on your crowdfunding topic using your articles as research.
- Include a concise summary of each article.
- Explain if the writer of the business news article either supports or contradicts what the peer-reviewed articles are saying about your topic.
- Based on your research, how do you think crowdfunding will affect traditional capital fundraising?
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one inch margins on all sides, APA format.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the content pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.