New assignment not a tutor paper.
Imagine that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client that align with its
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
investment goals. Use the Internet to research any U.S. publicly traded company
that you may consider as an investment opportunity for your client. (Note: Please ensure that you are
able to find enough information about this company in order to complete this assignment. You will create
an appendix, in which you will insert related information.)
The assignment covers the following topics:
– Rationale for choosing the company for which to invest
– Ratio analysis
– Stock price analysis
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a rationale for the U.S. publicly traded company that you selected, indicating the
significant factors driving your decision as a financial manager.
2. Determine the profile of the investor for which this company may be a fit, relative to that potential
investorâ€™s investment strategy. Provide support for your rationale.
3. Select any five (5) financial ratios and Analyze the past three
(3) years of the companyâ€™s financial data, which you may obtain from the companyâ€™s financial
statements. Determine the companyâ€™s financial health. (Note: Suggested ratios include, but are
not limited to, current ratio, quick ratio, earnings per share, and price earnings ratio.)
4. Based on your financial review, determine the risk level of the company from your investorâ€™s point
of view. Indicate key strategies that you may use in order to minimize these perceived risks.
5. Provide your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Support your rationale
with resources, such as peer-reviewed articles or material from the Strayer Library.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other
Websites to not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
– Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA format.