For BABER MAKAYLA MN 504 Unit 4 topic 2
Review the community health initiative, Benjamins, M. R., & Whitman, S. (2010). A culturally appropriate school wellness initiative: Results of a 2-year pilot intervention in 2 Jewish schools. Journal of School Health, 80(8), 378-386.
- The instructor will divide you into teams to debate the strengths and weakness of this program within the discussion area.
- Remember, you must prove your position based on which team you are assigned, strength or weakness.
- The debate should include discussion on plan design, implementation, and evaluation.
- Each person will treat the initial post as an opening statement in the debate. From that point forward each of you will respond to classmates on the opposite side of the debate as the point of the main argument. Click here to access the Debate Preparation Guide.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
In order to earn full discussion points, the following criteria must be met in full:
1. Provide an initial post on or BEFORE Saturday.
2. Post more than 2 comments per Discussion topic on separate days (resulting in total participation on three different days throughout the discussion). At least two comments include a citation.
3. Frequently attempt to motivate the group discussion.
4. Answer all discussion question points with opinions/ideas creatively and clearly. Supports post using several outside, peer-reviewed sources (Scholarly sourcesâ€¦ NOT internet sites).
5. No errors with APA format.
6. Consistently use Standard American English with no misspellings. Appropriate mechanics and formatting.
7. The initial post must at least 200 words. This does not include repeating the DB question or the citations and references.