In modern day society, there has been a major push, within our global world, for individuals to understand one another better. When interacting with others, it is important to understand that a person’s beliefs, values, etc. cannot be seen, thus when making assumptions about others, problems often occur. Unfortunately, in organizations, despite the best effort of HR and organizational leaders, issues can arise.
Review this website, as a starting point, which highlights some examples of unfair workplace treatment, which are discriminatory in nature. Then, do the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify a case in which discriminatory behavior occurred. Provide a brief summary of the case including the following points:
- What occurred in the organization?
- What rights were violated?
- What laws protect the individual(s) who was/were discriminated against?
- Then, given the case issues, propose how this situation could be prevented in the future through the use of HR practices. Be sure to include relevant course information to support your proposals/recommendations, and justify your rationale for the implementation of HR practices using scholarly research.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Three to four pages in length and include a title page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Cite a minimum of three sources, which should be academic, peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations.