Here are the instructions for this discussion:
It’s time to apply what we’re learning about market structures in our session this module week! Based on your last name, you will be assigned to two of the four market structures.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Identify and discuss two U.S. firms whose key characteristics align with your specific market structures. Determine the equilibrium point for each of your firm’s market structures.
Here are your assigned market structures: My name begins with “C” so these are the two market structures.
- If your last name begins with the letters A-L, identify perfectly competitive market structures and monopolistic competitive market structures.
- Locate a recent article or event (published within the last year) that highlights your relevant microeconomics topic. Use the Hunt Library, newspapers, new stations, or other credible sources to discuss how your topic aligns with microeconomics. Include the following in your discussion:
- State the firms you selected.
- Identify the equilibrium point for each market structure assigned.
- Describe your assigned market structures.
Summarize your findings using at least 250 words and provide a minimum of one reference. Use current APA formatting to document your sources.
- Since this is just a discussion, there is no need for a cover page. Thanks