Specifically, view the E-learning course – Introduction to public health (slides 1 -33) at https://www.cdc.gov/publichealth101/e-learning/public-health/. Then, answer the following questions using a Question and Answer format. In other words, list the questions and provide a short answer to each.
- Which one of the major achievements in public health identified in the E-Learning course – Introduction to public healthis especially interesting to you?
- Briefly describe the achievement, in a paragraph or two.
- In what era did this achievement occur?
- Briefly discuss the historical context of the development. What was happening during that time period? What spurred the development of the public health achievement? Please write 2–3 paragraphs about this, and be sure to cite sources rather than simply stating your opinion.
- Was the issue viewed differently then, as compared to the way that it is viewed today? Please explain in 2–3 paragraphs and be sure to cite sources rather than simply stating your opinion.
Length: 2–3 pages, excluding the cover page and the reference list.