Question:you will develop a solution to a specific ethical dilemma faced by a heath care professional. Use the media linked in the Resources to select a case.
Consider the ethical dilemma the health care professional is faced with in the selected case study. In addition to the unit readings, use the Capella library to locate at least one academic peer-reviewed journal article that you can use to support your analysis of the situation.
Use the three components of the Ethical Decision-Making Model (moral awareness, moral judgment, and ethical behavior) from the media.
Specifically: Identify which case study you selected and briefly summarize the facts surrounding the case study.
Note: The case study may not supply all of the information you may need. In such cases, you should consider a variety of possibilities and infer potential conclusions. However, please be sure to identify any speculations that you make.
assignment you need to:
- Apply academic peer-reviewed journal articles relevant to the problem or issue as evidence to support your analysis of the case. Assess the credibility of information sources.
- Assess the relevance of the information sources.
- Analyze the factors that contributed to the problem or issue. Use critical thinking to identify the factors.
- Identify who is involved or affected by the problem or issue.
- Describe how factors contributed to the problem or issue.
- Provide information from the journal article to support your critical thinking about the problem or issue.
- Discuss the effectiveness of the communication approaches present in the case study. Describe how the health care professional communicated with others.
- Describe the role of communication and communication strategies in both creating and resolving the problems or issues presented.
- Assess instances where the professional communicated effectively or ineffectively.
- Discuss the effectiveness of the approach used by the professional related to any problems or issues involving ethical practice in the case. Describe the ethical practices presented in the case study.
- Summarize how well the professional managed professional responsibilities and priorities to resolve the problem or issue in the case.
- Discuss the key lessons this case provide for health care professionals using examples to clarify and support your ideas.
- Apply ethical principles to a possible solution to the proposed problem or issue from the case study. Describe the proposed solution.
- Discuss how the approach makes this professional more effective or less effective in building relationships across disciplines within their organization.
- Discuss how likely the proposed solution will foster professional collaboration.
- Write clearly and logically, with correct use of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics. Determine the proper application of the rules of grammar and mechanics.
- Assess the relevance and credibility of information sources.
- Write following APA style for in-text citation, quotes, and references. Determine the proper application of APA formatting requirements and scholarly writing standards.
- Apply the principles of effective composition.
- Integrate information from outside sources into academic writing by appropriately quoting, paraphrasing, and summarizing following APA style.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Length: at least 2-3 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- APA Template: Use the APA Style Paper Template [DOCX].
- Written communication: Use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Content: Integrate information from outside sources to include the case study and at least one academic peer-reviewed journal article on health care.
- References: Use at least two references (the case study and an academic peer-reviewed journal article) and three in-text citations within the paper.