- Nontrivial: The selected project candidate should reflect a real-life project.
- Domain knowledge: You will be applying knowledge of this project to address assignments related to motivating and supporting the human resource component of the project.
- Use word (4000 or more words total )
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Your name
- Table of Contents (TOC)
- Use an autogenerated TOC.
- This should be on a separate page.
- This should be a maximum of 3 levels deep.
- Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so that it is up-to-date before submitting your project.
- Section Headings (create each heading on a new page with “TBD” as content, except for Week 1)
- Project Outline
- Brief description of the project
- Overall project deliverable
- Material can be taken from approved proposal submitted to instructor, and will serve as the draft for the proposal
- Communication and Leadership Style Assessment
- Select 1 of the links that you researched in this week’s Discussion Board, and assess your leadership style.
- Project Outline
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Put together a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis based on the results of the assessment, listing a minimum of 3 under each category.
- Motivating Project Team Strategy (1,000 words )
- Describe the method that you will use to determine how each team member is motivated. (This can be the assessment tool that you researched in the Discussion Board.)
- Describe the theory that most closely aligns with how you intend to motivate your team.
- Describe which facilitation techniques you will use to have the project team input to the motivation plan and which team-building activities that you plan to implement. Provide a visual example.
- What activities or tasks have you added to the project plan to make sure that this important activity is not overlooked?
- Project Conflict and Stress Identification Process ( 500 words)
- Identify potential sources of conflict within your project.
- Describe how you will determine if they are good or bad conflict.
- Identify potential sources of stress within your project.
- Describe methods that you can employ to reduce stress.
- Consensus Decision Making Process
- Describe what your approach will be to consensus decision making.
- Outline the process that would be used from the initial decision that needs to be made to full decision implementation.
- What are some of the facilitation tools that can be utilized to gain consensus
- Conflict Management Strategy
- Strategies to deal with conflict
- Overall conflict management process
- Conflict mediation process if conflict cannot be resolved internally
- Communications Plan
- Prepare a plan for overall project management communications with project sponsors including frequency and types of reports.
- Prepare a plan for overall project management communications with project stakeholders including frequency and types of reports.
- Prepare a plan for overall project management communications with the project team, both formal and informal.
- Identify any other organization members that you will need to communicate with and how you would approach them, such as those asking for changes.
- Project Leadership Strategy
- Describe a leadership strategy and challenges in terms of the organization as a whole and any politics that may exist.
- Describe a leadership strategy in terms of project team and developing them into a high-performance team.
- Describe a leadership strategy in terms of preparing project stakeholders for the change brought about by the delivery of the selected project.