Green Supply Chains
For this assignment, you will recommend green design changes to a global supply chain by considering key performance indicators (KPIs).
To complete this assignment:
- Research either Clif Bar or Continental Tires further.
- Identify governmental, legal, and environmental issues related to the pursuit of KPIs, and cultural sensitivities associated with the supply chain.
- Write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Describe the global supply chain and identify KPIs managers could use to drive green design changes.
- Evaluate governmental, legal, and environmental issues related to the pursuit of the improved environmental performance.
- Evaluate the supply chain’s cultural sensitivity and any potential or actual consequence that can result from misinterpreting local business norms.
- Recommend green design changes to the supply chain based on the KPIs.
- Develop or identify at least two ethical standards of conduct statements for the chain that enforce sensitivity to local cultures.
- Discuss how a code of ethics can prevent greenwashing.
**********PLEASE USE THE SCORING GUIDE TO WRITE THE PAPER*****