Module 09: Critical Thinking Assignment
Projects are unique, one-time operations designed to accomplish a set of objectives in a limited time frame (Stevenson, 2021).
Think about a project you did recently or a project you will soon work on and detail the following:
1. Offer a brief explanation of the type of project.
2. Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) of the project and explain how it will help you with your project.
3. Present both probabilistic (t0, tp, and tm) and deterministic time estimates and discuss how you arrived at these time estimates.
4. For each activity, determine hypothetical costs in a table. Include budgeted costs, percent complete, actual/projected cost, and over/under budget (and total). Discuss the rationale for how you derived these costs.
5. Finally, tell us how the project management tools helped you gain a better vision of the project.
· Your assignment is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
· Formatted according to APA 7th edition.
· It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into Turnitin prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Use assay form introduction which has a thesis, body and conclusion
DO NOT FORGET USING HEADINGS