Week 7 Discussion: Comparative Effectiveness Research
· Initial Posting: Due Saturday of Week 7 by 11:59 pm EST.
· Minimum of Two Peer Replies: Due Tuesday of Week 7 by 11:59 pm EST.
Provide a response to TWO of the questions below by Saturday, then provide a response to at least TWO of your peers by Tuesday:
· Include the two questions that you selected to discuss at the top of your initial posting.
· What kinds of treatments will comparative effectiveness research compare?
· Should comparative effectiveness research include measures of cost?
· What are the concerns if comparative effectiveness findings are used to make coverage decisions?
· Will comparative effectiveness research save money for the health care system?
· What are the pros and cons of using clinical trials in comparative effectiveness research?
· What are the pros and cons of using medical claims data in comparative effectiveness research?
APA Requirements -Include Scholarly Evidence: Include at least TWO APA formatted references with correlating in-text citations.
Please find below the content and items you need to read this week.
1. 21 eCommerce Trends To Watch For In 2019 (web page)
2. Why online retailers, partners must focus on social commerce (web page)
Please find below the content you need to watch this week.
1. How Amazon Controls E-commerce: Amazon.com the Hidden empire: (online slide show – 84 slides)