In this final discussion, look back on your experiences in the course and provide an overview of what you have learned from the course about technology and society. You can start by reviewing your project and your answers to the Module One discussion.
Each discussion is meant to be a collaborative space for conversation in which to process the concepts within the course. To ensure an interesting and respectful discussion, you are encouraged to think creatively about your initial posts and build upon the points made by your peers. Discussing challenges that face our world often means investigating opinions and ideas different from your own. Remember to remain thoughtful and respectful towards your peers and instructor in your discussion post and replies. It is also important to review the module resources and read the prompts in their entirety before participating in the discussion.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· How has your definition of technology’s role in society changed?
· How do the four lenses approach the study of technology with respect to the individual and society?
· How do the four lenses represent a way of seeing technology?
· What are the implications of technology on the future?
· How are you going to implement what you have learned in this course in your own life?
· Compare similarities and differences between your plan for implementing what you have learned throughout the course and your peers’.